Sorry I haven't posted in a bit things have gone postal around here. Quick sum-up.
I got in a car accident. Nothing major, I sneezed and accelerated into someone's back bumper. I messed up my back a little bit, but all's well that ends well.
I got cut down on my shifts at work - due to my back and my boss was also worried that I was "too tired" because I had bags under my eyes. Thanks.... just an FYI, I was born with them. I'm not tired, that's literally just my face. Thanks for caring??
(Looks like I'm going to need to get a second job - which means trying to impress people, something I SUCK at. Yay.)
(Looks like I'm going to need to get a second job - which means trying to impress people, something I SUCK at. Yay.)
The girlfriend and I are fighting apparently. I have no clue why. When I find out, I will let you guys know. Until then, "I'm sorry" seems to be working just fine-ish???
School: the never-ending project because I like to abuse my brain. It starts in two weeks. Let the games begin.
Family: WE HAVE GOTTEN RID OF THE PLAGUE!!!! Side note, I'm obsessively deep cleaning the house every week now.
Oh! I got my first written warning ever from a cop! I really need to get my headlight fixed. Oops..... Anyone want to donate to rehabbing the chariot of fire?
Well that's pretty much it! Deeper post next time, I swear.
Next up: Gender issues. Again. Am I a boy? Am I a girl? Am I a unicorn?
No comments:
Post a Comment