Saturday, December 19, 2015

I Changed the Title of My Blog

This used to be for creative writing - for silly story telling - an outlet for my imagination.  So, of course, I blandly named this blog "Creative Writing" originally as a working title.  It stuck for awhile until I found this blog again.

Things have changed since then.  I've changed.  My world isn't as it once was.  Instead, I realize that I have experiences to share and a lot about myself that I still need to explore and define.

I guess I re-named this blog "Fluidity of Life" for a few varying reasons.

One, I have since come out as gender-fluid, even though I still mainly identify as a female more out of habit than anything else.  I'm still exploring my sexuality.  I'm currently very happy in a lesbian relationship, but I'm not sure that exactly makes me a lesbian.  We will have to see on that one.

Two, things and people change so frequently that I am really starting to question whether there is permanence in anything at all.

Three, it sounded cool.  Yes, that's a shallow reason, but the whole new point of this blog is to be completely honest about everything.  So much so, in fact, that I'm probably going to be very picky about who in my personal life I even share this blog with.  Then again, if this blog really IS about honesty...  Yeah, who knows.  I probably just need to grow some balls to be honest.  I am still a little fragile since coming out and that's been a tough thing to accept for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment